Community involvement is an active aspect of Creative Living and is crucial to our ongoing success. What can you do to help?
Volunteer and Giving Opportunities
- GetAway Weekends ... volunteer for an occasional Saturday afternoon to join our staff and guests on an outing
- Friday Nights Out ... volunteer once a month on a Friday night from 6-9pm for some pizza and fun
- Social Club ... take a leadership role or be part of the monthly group to expand this very popular program
- Feaster Five ... run or walk with the Creative Living Team at the annual Feaster Five in Andover
- Amazon Smile ... Shop and help Creative Living! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is simple and automatic. It's the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Visit smile.amazon.com to select Creative Living as your charity!
- GOT BOOKS? ... bring any unwanted books, CDs, DVDs, to our Big Hearted Books bins on the Creative Living property. Drop off 24/7 to the bin in our driveway. We get a % of the weight.
- Sponsor Us! ... Have your business or community group support our efforts. Ongoing work includes:
- Serve on our Board of Directors
- Corporate and organization monetary donations or raffle items/giveaways
- Participation in events and fundraisers
- Staining of decks
- Painting of house trim
- Power washing house
- Spring/fall yard clean-up
- Seasonal installation/removal of air conditioners
- Donate an item for our wish list. See Ways to Give for a current list of much needed supplies.